Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Bowling Jokes and Free Flows

--> -This guy bowling got the runs so he had to 7-10 split.

-What do you call a game played by a team on pain pills?

Klonopins

-The union workers picketing took a break to go “make a strike”

-One bowler says to another “I’d be in bed with your wife but I’m stuck here tonight!”

-This guy wearing cargo shorts and a bad haircut took his female date bowling and he struck out.

-What do you call prostitutes that solicite in a bowling alley lounge?

Gutter skanks

-What do you call the nasty woman that hangout in the lounge of a bowling alley?

Wives of bowlers

What do you call the bartender whom serves drinks a bowling alley?

A drunk

``````````````````````

Now for some freeflowing insults:
Dump
 Jump
 Scrump
Trump
 Take a Dump
Scrump
Dump the Pump
 I think you got the mumps
You are nothing but a one dump pump
You are a chump
You are nothing but a dry hump
You are nothing bnut a chump
You run like Forrest Gump
You think like Forrest Gump
I gotta take a Trump
They should call your mother Flump
Your mother is a One dump Pump
Your father is Chump
Your brain is nothing but a Shit Clump
Your breath smells like the Mumps
You think you are a muppet? No you are a Mump
You Hump like a Chump
Your neighbors all think you are a Chump

Neutral Free Flows:
An overrated movie is Forrest Gump
Our next president maybe Donald Trump
When I see girls I like it is because with them I would like to Hump
When you are not a curve but have curves and they look like a multitude of the Hump
The worst and/or strongest odor is at the City Dump
The noise made when you fart and sneeze at the same time may one day be called a Frump
When I eat too many burritos, nachos and tacos with a large cup of coffee that means later on within as little as an hour I will have to take a Dump
Van Halen sang about having to tell you to just go ahead and Jump
The name of the actor whom played the Radio Station Director on WKRP in Cincinatti is named Gordon Jump
The title of the Fox televsion show starring Johnny Depp and somebody I cannot remember has the show title with the words, not in this order, 21, Street and Jump
When you drink day old coffee and it has been sitting out your face may make a look that could be best described as a Frump
Good Free Flows:
Your big muscles look good and Plump
Her curvacious body holds some spot round and Plump
I know you will get out of your Slump
When those girls get together they laugh really hard while watching the award winning movie “Forrest Gump”
With you and your friend I would like to Hump
After I have my coffee and maybe some chocolate or some really good spaghetti sauce I am no longer a Grump


No comments:

Post a Comment